You and your significant other should write cards to each other to read the morning of and let them know how excited you are. Such a sweet sentiment.
Molly Sims married long time beau, Scott Stuber in Napa Valley.
The wedding was outdoors and Molly was wearing a white Marchesa wedding gown.
Scott Stuber wore a Tom Ford tuxedo and white tie, and the bridesmaids wore Elizabeth Kennedy dresses.
Hillary Duff on her wedding day.
No worries. Here are some key items that you need to focus and talk about with your husband to be.
1. Plan an engagement party.
2. Pick a date and an alternative date. (For back-up)
3. Start discussing a possible location. Maybe you might want a destination wedding, a beach wedding, in Puerto Rico, at the ski slopes, in a church church, or even in a chic loft.
4. Have a photographer snap some engagement shots. This can give you a head start on who your photographer will be.
6. Set your budget
7. Decide on your registry. This can be lots of fun! Register at stores like Crate & Barrel, Williams-Sonoma, Target, Macy’s, Pottery Barn,& much more. Make sure to pick out some items for him and yourself. (I’ve linked each store to their registry.)
8. Start your wedding dress shopping. This gives you a head start. You’ll be able to discover early on, what you like and what you don’t like.
9. Start a guest list.
This photoset of purple inspiration boards was requested by cecemcgee. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need anymore help, ideas, or advice.
Amazing Photography by John Paul Photography.
Stunning backdrop! This wedding reception was at the Miami Tower in Miami, FL.