Follow Laced in Weddings @lacedinweddings
Oscar de la Renta
Such an amazing backdrop for a wedding. The flowers look absolutely beautiful. Keep in mind ladies, as beautiful as flowers can be, they can also be extremely costly. If you want something like this, be ready to break the bank.
Isn’t that something?
I thought you might like this for your upcoming wedding. It goes perfect with your theme. Cake by Raise the Cake
To be your picture perfect best for your wedding, here are some important pointers:
1. Don’t drink soda or juices. Make sure you load up on the water 6 weeks prior to your wedding. You will be able to drop some water weight, lose some last minute lbs, and you will avoid looking bloated in your pictures. Make sure you limit your alcohol intake as well.
2. Don’t change your laundry detergent, face wash, or birth control less than 8 weeks before the wedding. New face washes take about a month to start working with your skin and it might be too risky for the pictures. You can also get an allergic reaction to any new birth controls or laundry detergents.
3. Don’t go to just anyone for a spray tan. Many people prefer spray tanning instead of a tanning bed. Not only is it way healthier for your skin, but you can also adjust how dark you want to be very easily. However, you do not want to be orange or have any unwanted streaks on your wedding day. Know who you are going to work with and make sure that you go tanning in the nude or with a strapless bra. We don’t want any tan lines.
4. Don’t drink lots of coffee, sodas, and red wine. These types of drinks can tint your teeth to another shade that may not be so flattering on the day of your wedding.
5. Don’t put any product or straighten/blow dry your hair the day of your hair trial. Products can affect your hair style and will not give you the results you want. Let them do the work and put on a baseball cap.
The makeup and the hair is Wedding Day Perfection. Not too much and not too little. I would recommend hiring a professional make-up artist. They can use the right type of make up that will be seen in the photographs and be able to hide some blemishes that the lens can find. Also, make sure to do a trial. This will help you decide how you want to look on your wedding day. If you have some ideas, feel free to express your ideas to your make-up artist.
Audrey Hepburn look so timeless…Love